Tuesday, August 4, 2015

i just recover my password ~.~



i just recovered my password. So, I am just going to update my activities.
Recently, I discovered a product which js excellent in solving my nose problem. That is my sinusitis issue. Calling it an issue as it is getting to be very uncomfortable in the morning..not to mention..migraines..so I just started actually..two days.. :)
a drop or two in each nostrils..adding concentrated mineral drop in my drinks.. I feel more energetic and less headache..it does have many health benefits with prolong usage. Besides, you don't have to worry about any side effect as it is just minerals..like something extra apart from drinking mineral water.
If you do get diarrhea..just reduce the drops..or drink more water. 2liters would be very ideal :)
Last but not least..pray a lot..and exercise..and love yourself more..(^^)

biiznillah..if you want to get more info..or simply buy a bottle for yourself and family..
feel free to whatsapp me +6012-8212802

let's be healthy with CmD!!

#cmd #cmdforsinusitis #cmdforpimples

No comments:

Post a Comment