Friday, August 7, 2015

Berbudi kepada tanah





assalamualaikum everyone!!
good morning! the sun finally shines after 4-5 days being covered by the clouds..plus the pouring rain and all..

so I have decided to take a stroll outside..visited mimi and pipo..our pet rabbit..hihi..try to close our small gate..

For some reason, I came across some durian seeds that I throw on the ground  few days back. I have not check it for quite some time cause its so rainy.

Look what I found? The seeds actually..grow?! I was like whattt?? masyaAllah hihi
So have decided to keep a diary of their growth..I consider this entry as 'duriandiary day 1)
 xD

AwesomeeeeEee!!!
So let's pray for the best..and hope that it grows big enough giving us beautiful yummy durian!! amiiinnnn (^^) hihi
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment