Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Amaran ribut petir

Assalamualaikum dan a very pleasant morning to all readers of my dusty blog!!!
 =D
For the past 3-4 days, the wheather has not been very encouraging..very loudy and it rains a lot.. but then that doesn't stop us from having fun!!

My siblings and I went to GSC..bought ourselves tickets to watch Mission Impossible Mission Rogue!! weee!!!
(^^)
Well Tom Cruise is still a good looking man (although he is quite old already). All the action scenes are so real I end up covering my face with my scarfs.. (>.<)
Caramel popcorn, sodas, fisherman friend lemon lozenges...hurm??
yup..cause three of us still got sore throat. We are so glad that we manage  control of coughing so that not to bother the others in the cinema..by our coughing and all xD

haaaa before that..we had lunch at Nasi Ayam Juara.. ordered the same menu..nasi ayam penyet rm 7..then redness, hotness, white smokes came out of our ears(ok I exaggerate a bit!! haha!) due to its spiciness. Usage of extra cili padi with their seeds in the sambal might be the cause of this conditon. (>.<)
so the rx would be kicap manis abc and ice lemon tea.

 cmd diaries day 3 ~ add 10 drops of cmd in my hot milo..been drinking extra water..the bad wheather has not affect my health..alhamdulillah..feeling stronger (^^) 

I just can't thank you enough :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment